Sunday, September 14, 2014

Have you???


So let me ask, has anyone else bought or have all the ingredients/supplies needed to create a craft you have been dying to try but when you finally have time to make said craft you have way to many to try that you don't know where to start? So here I sit staring at all my craft supplies and feeling to overwhelmed to even try and start one lol.  What to do to get me into starting one!

On another note, Michael's was having a huge sale so I was in heaven this afternoon. Plus let me tell you it was munched needed because yesterday I couldn't get my mind to gather to make my candle tarts. I kept messing up on the one batch I did make, at least luck was on my side. Pumpkin Cheesecake came out amazing with a scent throw to die for!!! Trying to prepare for fall scents and Halloween H.K. Cuties.

So my week continues in making tarts, candles and shrubs to prepare for our first venue which is hopefully going to be in the coming weeks. 

XoXo
H.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment